During Fall 2021- Summer 2023, I am a postdoctoral fellow at McMaster University, working with Cameron Franc. I have also been a postdoctoral researcher at Dartmouth College as part of the Simons Collaboration on Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory, and Computation, a postdoctoral fellow at the CRM thematic semester “Cohomology in Arithmetic”, and a Postdoctoral Scholar at Vanderbilt University. I got my Ph.D. from Dartmouth College in 2019, under the supervision of Thomas R. Shemanske.
My research interests lie broadly in algebraic number theory, including but not restricted to classical and Hilbert modular forms, quaternionic orders and orders in central simple algebras, and Bruhat-Tits buildings. I use a variety of computer algebra systems, and I primarily code in Magma and Sage.
1. Families of \(\phi \)-congruence subgroups of the modular group (with Andrew Fiori and Cameron Franc). Submitted for publication (arXiv)
2. Computing zeta functions of table algebra orders using the Bushnell-Reiner integral approach. (with Allen Herman). Submitted for publication. (arXiv)
3. Generalized Ramanujan-Sato series arising from modular forms (with Lea Beneish, Manami Roy, Holly Swisher, Bella Tobin, and Fang-Ting Tu). Submitted for publication. (arXiv)
4. Type numbers of orders in central simple algebras. Preprint (arXiv)
7. Computing normalizers of tiled orders in \(M_n(k) \), Proceedings of the Thirteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, edited by Renate Scheidler and Jonathan Sorenson, Open Book Series 2, Mathematical Sciences Publishers, Berkeley, 2019, 55-68. (PDF)
You can also read my Ph.D. thesis here. A caveat: example 2.3.6. is wrong, but it does not affect the results in the thesis.